Power Bar 2+3 Basic HD
This distribution panel has two sockets for analogue and three sockets for digital devices.
Sophisticated High-End systems may consist of a vast range of different components, and invariably consume very high currents. This places considerable demands on the method of distributing mains power to the individual machines in the system. T+A Power Bars are designed and equipped to suppress and effectively eliminate the various forms of interference
Nearly all Hifi systems comprise several different types of device, such as pre-amplifier, power amplifier, CD player or streamer, i.e. machines with analogue or digital mains power supplies. Even if these machines’ internal mains power supplies are shielded, it is inevitable that they will have some effect on the mains distribution panel. For this reason there are sockets for analogue devices and for devices with digital mains power supplies, and we again de-couple each individual source device socket separately to avoid any crosstalk.
- Power Four high-performance mains lead with 3 x 1.5 mm² pure copper stranded conductors and silver-plated external woven braid shield. A supplementary ferrite ring can also be fitted.
- Current-compensated common mode chokes effectively shield the input side from all forms of mains-borne interference.
- The sockets for the source devices are de-coupled from each other by separate RF ferrite ring filters.
- The woven braid cable shield is earthed to the aluminium case to provide overall shielding for the entire system.
- Radial wiring from the central input point for the earth wire, outer cable and neutral wire.
- High-strength, torsionally rigid, solid aluminium profiled extrusion. End-caps and base plates machined from the solid.