- Material: precision machined stainless steel, 3 high-tech ceramic balls
- Usable height: 50 – 60 mm
- Dimensions: Ø 45 mm (top section), Ø 70 mm (bottom section)
- Load capacity: 500 kg (set of 4), 375 kg (set of 3)
- Versions: set of 4, set of 3
- Features: infinitely height adjustable, attachable (supplied with M6, M8 and wood screws), supplied in high-quality wooden box
MER INFORMATION HÄR”]
The top-of-the-line model of the Cerafamily harmonizes transparency and three-dimensionality with precise definition, rich tonality and vibrant dynamics. The newly gained integrity and emotionality of the music enrich the listening experience beyond comparison.
- Best performance in all areas of application
- Optimum range of application: 40 – 500 kg of component weight
- Recommended for audio components, loudspeakers and equipment supports
Experience the CERA technology
The CERA technology is based on direct coupling for effective transfer of sound interfering resonances. Fast resonance transfer is provided by ultra-hardened high-tech ceramic balls.
Combined with precision-machined stainless steel the optimum balance between damping and deflection is achieved. The resulting vacuum effect draws off unwanted resonance directly where it evolves.
The clear advantage: no resonance build-up, no overdamping, no loss of deflection. The CERA technology improves the sound wherever sound impairing resonance restricts the musicality.
About Finite Elemente
The term finite elemente describes a numerical calculation method used in the field of mechanical engineering and basically means the division of a body into several finite elements, which are used for the calculation of mechanical stresses.
Company name and philosophy of the company speak for themselves. In the phase of development every new product has a scientific background, paired with a strong passion for music.
With the principle “Quality manufactured in Germany”, finite elemente products enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide.