SRM-D50 is a new generation low-noise desktop amplifier/DAC combo system. It comes with multiple source selections including hi-resolution USB audio interface, optical input and coaxial connection, which makes it suitable for many different applications.
The amplifier system is built with discrete components following a traditional STAX style. The whole system comes in full Aluminum housing with velvet feeling surface.
The bouncing voltage meter on the front deck with music adding extra enjoyment. Overall, SRM-D50 is a combination of modern aesthetic design, frontier technology, and a salutation to traditional STAX craftsmanship.
- Desktop amplifier/DAC for STAX electrostatic headphone with a compact size.
- ESS ES9018 DAC coupled with TI OPA1642 ultra low distortion op amp to achieve bit correct signal representation.
- XMOS USB interface supports DSD128 playback and PCM stream with up to 384KHz sample rate.
- Multiple input selections including optical fiber and coaxial.
- Amplifier circuitry based on discrete components – heritage from classical STAX amplifier product.
- Voltage meter dancing with input signal provides an enjoyment more than music.
- Well selected internal components reflect high quality requirement.
- Full Aluminium housing with multiple surface processing to
- Standard STAX 5Pin connector for all STAX headphones.
- Frequency response: DC -40KHz (+0dB, -3dB)
- Rated input level: 130mV (100V output)
- Maximum input level: 30V (minimum volume inRCA analog input)
- Gain: 59dB (900 times)
- Harmonic distortion: ?0.025% /1KHz-10KHz/SR-L series
- Input impedance: 20KΩ (RCA input)
- Maximum output voltage: 400Vr.m.s (1130Vp-p)
- Bias voltage: DC 580V
- Rated power consumption: 35W
- Recommended operating temperature: 0-35,90% RH (No condensation)
- Signal input: USB/Optical/Coaxial digital inputs RCA analog input