25 kg (55.1 lbs)
Width 479.5 mm (18.9“)
179 mm (7.1“)
490.9 mm (19.4“)
Inputs 3 XLR / 2 RCA
Pre-Out bal. + unbal.
Headphone jack 6.3 mm
Surround Thruput yes
Remote controlled yes
REMOTE INPUT / OUTPUT 1 / 1
(can be bypassed) yes
The 082 integrated amplifier is a direct descendant of Burmester’s larger 032 integrated amplifier. It fits seamlessly into the long line of the internationally acclaimed and award-winning power amplifiers 909, 911, 956 and 036. Despite a slightly smaller power supply in comparison to the 032, the integrated amplifier 082 offers impressive capabilities and almost equals the outstanding sound of the bigger model. The powerful and warm yet detailed sound is the result of a special circuit layout based on balanced, DC-coupled amplification sections. The 082 integrated amplifier combines outstanding sound with easy to understand operation in a convincingly versatile device. The simple operating concept allows easy access to a multitude of different functions.
With attention to detail.
Recognisable as a typical Burmester even from the very first glance, the 082 integrated amplifier makes use of characteristic design elements of the Classic Line.
Display and control elements are located on the front panel milled from solid aluminum. Thanks to this expensive use of material sensitive amplification circuitry is hermetically shielded from any digital signal interferences. The system is continuously kept cool by the proven heat sinks with their characteristic cooling fins, which give all power and integrated amplifiers in the Burmester portfolio their distinctive looks.
Sophisticated computer technology is used to measure, select and pair critical components before assembling them by hand into hardware modules. These modules are then individually tested and carefully checked against a reference device. This extraordinarily tough testing process stands behind the high reliability of Burmester components.
- Balanced preampli cation stages
- Completely DC-coupled without distorting capacitorsin the signal path
- High damping factor enables effortless control of anyspeaker over the full frequency range, even at high
- Stable at any load over the entire frequency range
- Massive binding posts for speaker cables (bestperformance with spade lugs!)
- A built-in protective circuit outside of the signal pathmonitors the 082 during operation with regard to
overheating, DC offset and overloading.
- Oversized power supply with 82.000 μF lter capacityand a 450 VA toroidal transformer.
- Additional local ltering at the output stages with lowinductive bypass capacitors.
- Inputs can be lined up separately
- Adjustable pre-sets: Input sensitivity, output level,wake-up volume
- Pre-amp output
- Architecture of the power ampli cation stages
- Extremely fast signal transfer
- High bandwidth
- Steady negative feedback over the entire audiblerange and beyond.
- Tone controls (can be switched off)
- Volume control in 60 steps with ultra precise volumeactuator for perfect channel synchronisation
- Remote on/off: The 082 can be switched on/off or canbe used to switch other components by a 10V DC
- BurLink with RS-232 and USB
- Head phones jack at the rear panel
- Full remote control
- Remote control not included