TU-210ZX Million Maestro
Tuning Tip Toe type feet
Materials : Metal/wood Hybrid
2 pcs / set on Art craft wooden gift box
Weight allowance : some hundreds kgs
Size : 60mm(φ) x 43mm(H)
Adjustable high by 3mm
MER INFORMATION HÄR
Experience with success of Million Maestro series of Harmonix, they have been hoping and eagerly waitingfor TU-210ZX and TU-1000 back to market in Million Maestro.
Here they are now with mind-blowing effect and perfect performance!
Million is Harmonix symbolic mark for the products meet the highest quality standard that explore inspires and assets of tuning Maestro.
Million is designed with his hope to share them with audio connoisseur around the globe.
TU-1000 and TU-210ZX Million Maestro are Harmonix heritage that surpasses expectation and raise “The Art of Music” reproduction to unprecedented levels!
Harmonix heritage TU-1000 and TU-210ZX Million Maestro is truly the Art of tuning devices and posting a true music platform.
Auditioning the sound improvement of the system treated with TU-1000 and TU-210ZX Million Maestro, you can most appreciate the true music reproduction becomes unthinkably involving.
The first step in uncovering sound you didn’t even know was there!
Harmonix tuning feet are the first step towards perfect sound. Placed under CD players, turntables, preamps, power amps, speakers, and other equipment, these remarkable devices eliminate electronic and mechanical distortion to bring out a depth of sound you didn’t even know was there.
After positioning the tuning feet, turn up the volume and hear the difference: clearly defined instruments emerge with much cleaner edges; the sound range becomes more balanced, with richness and sensitivity in the mid range. Vocals snap with more accuracy and immediacy.
There is a much quicker response, less decay, and no distortion. Harmonix tuning feet also reduce noise, jitter and rippling in video equipment, resulting not just in better sound, but also in better color contrast and vividness of image.
Sound Improvements from Tuning feet
- Weaker sounds that went unnoticed before stand out.
- The width of sound range delivered increases, for more volume and articulation.
- Dynamic range and sound resolution increase, with no distortion at high volume.
- Sonic uplift becomes crisper, and each sound more delineated.
- Response becomes faster, with a quicker snap.
- Heavy bass sound range expands for more presence.
- Speakers of any size or type
- Preamps, power amps, pre-main amps, tube amps, solid state amps etc.
- CD players, analog players
- High end D/A converters
- Laser disc players, TV, projectors, DVD players etc.