MER INFORMATION HÄR
With 20 output channels and supporting all 3D audio formats, the ISP 3D.20 includes all the sophisticated control features that come with the ELITE Range.
On-site hardware and software options, which can be installed into the same hardware chassis, are available to customize the ISP product.
- All 3D audio formats supported (Auro-3D, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X)
- StormOptimizer – room calibration, powered by Dirac Live
- SphereAudio – binaural immersive sound for headphones
- StormMonitoring – remote monitoring
- Microphone Mini-Kit (mic + stand) – for initial room calibration and permanent remote monitoring
- 20 channel XLR analog output
- Fully configurable speaker management
- Flexible channel mapping and routing
- Unlimited multi-subwoofer channels
- Multi-way active and passive speaker management
- 7 inputs / 2 outputs HDMI sockets with 4K UHD and HDCP2.2 | HDMI2.0 support
- 16 channels immersive sound decoding and upmixing
- High quality analog audio with high-grade ADC/DAC
- Network and Internet based control (wired network)
- Optional module slots for future expansion in features
- Single Home/Rack casing with removable rack mount ears
The passion to deliver superior audio electronics is what drives Immersive Audio Technologies as a company.
With headquarters in France and worldwide presence through its US subsidiary and Hong Kong office, Immersive Audio Technologies aims to provide premium technical support to its customers from fit to finish, at every stage of a project.
The teams at Immersive Audio Technologies have an accumulated expertise of over 100 years, in this industry alone, and are constituted of great individuals who create a real spirit around the StormAudio brand and its products. This team, together with its award-winning product line and proven customer service, is the core of the company.
StormAudio represents the ultimate in high-end immersive audio and delivers superior audio electronics that support all existing and future leading sound formats, such as Auro-3D, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.StormAudio has the newest, most innovative line of preamp / amplified processors and multi-channel power amplifiers in the high-end home cinema category today.
Designed for the most demanding customers, key attributes include superior sound, system expandability, extreme reliability and remote management.
StormAudio’s catalog offers 16-, 20- and 32-channel immersive audio preamp processors, available in analog or digital configurations, and customizable by the factory upon initial order to meet customers’ specific system requirements. Built on a modular platform, all processors are poised for future channel expansion and feature upgrades.
A 16-channel amplified processor (combination amp/processor) and 8- and 16-channel power amplifiers complement the processor range. These 200-Watts per channel powerhouses are class-D designs, built on commercial chassis and ultilize the highest quality components and materials for the ultimate in sound and reliability.
Serving the upper end of the custom residential home theater category, the processors all feature built-in compatibility with Auro-3D®, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ and integrate category-leading solutions such as Dirac Live® Room Calibration, native 9.1.6 processing and our StormMonitoring™ remote supervision and diagnostics tool.
StormAudio’s mission is to provide premium sound and service for both the dealer and end-user.
From feature sets, to fit-and-finish, to performance, the StormAudio range is a new breed of products that is quickly going to set the bench-mark for what the heart of an immersive audio theater system should be.