In a market filled with DACs, Parasound has set a new standard for performance and value with the help of acclaimed Danish
digital experts Holm Acoustics. The Zdac sounds more natural and less “digital” than DACs selling for far more because of its
innovative design and high quality parts. Its unique re-clocking system preserves the original source audio data by
eliminating jitter contamination that is picked up along the digital signal chain. This is accomplished through the synergy
of two premium parts, an Analog Devices AD1895 asynchronous sample rate converter and an AD1853 DAC IC, the same DAC
IC that Holm selected for our Halo CD 1 CD player. To further improve sound quality the signal is up-sampled to 422kHz. This
highly effective jitter-reduction system works on all inputs, not just the USB input, as in many other DACs.
- Premium Analog Devices AD1853 24-bit/192 kHz Digital to Analog Converter IC
- All inputs feature jitter reduction and are re-clocked and up-sampled to 422 kHz / 24 bit
- USB input for playing music from PC or Mac (driver-less for easy setup)
- Asynchronous sample rate conversion for all inputs including the USB input
- Works with any format file on your computer up to 96 kHz / 24 bit
- Works in variable volume mode in Windows® for connecting direct to a power amp (no preamp needed)
- Optical and Coaxial digital inputs for use with any standard digital connection
- RCA unbalanced and XLR balanced analog outputs
- High current headphone output with volume control can drive any headphones from 32 to 600 ohms
- Oversized internal toroid power transformer (not a wall wart like many competitors)
- Will always power back up to the same input in the event of an AC power outage
Denna DAC är i nästintill perfekta skick, det finns et väldig litet märke på högra sidan. (G). Kontakta gärna oss för mer information.
This DAC is in almost mint condition. There is a very small mark on the right side. (G). Please contact us for more information.
M – Minor scratches
G – Good condition
E – Excellent condition