A1: 3.5mm Analog Input
E2: Extension(digital) port for optional modules: NuPrime BTR-8 (Bluetooth aptX) or NuPrime WR-100 (WiFi receiver). BTR-8 is included as accessory.
O3: Optical Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 192K supporting DoP format DSD64)
O4: Optical Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 192K supporting DoP format DSD64)
C5: Coaxial Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 384K supporting DoP format DSD64)
C6: Coaxial Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 384K supporting DoP format DSD64)
2 x pair of stereo speaker (binding posts) output
1 x Control panel for extended control panel and display (Optional accessory)
Optical Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHzCoaxial
Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHZ, 384KHz
Bit Resolution: 24-bits
Power output: 60W x 2 (8-Ohm) or 35W x 4 (4-Ohm) *
Peak Output Power: 170WFrequency Response:10Hz ~50KHz
Dimensions: 200 mm W x 198 mm D x 60 mm H (including feet)
Standby Power Consumption: 1.6W (220V); 1.5W (110V)
Power On Consumption: 11.5W (220V); 10.8W (110V)
With Package Weight:2.2Kg
Worldwide AC voltage:(90VAC~130VAC // 210VAC~ 250VAC)
With all stages in one chassis, the IDA-6 avails itself of the shortest possible signal paths in order to facilitate low levels of noise and distortion for a black-velvet background to music. Volume changes occur in 99 precise 0.5dB increments for each input’s individually adjustable volume level. Precise level matching is a breeze, as is the user’s ability to make comparisons of music sources.
The NuPrime amp circuit improves on traditional class-D design by using a self-oscillating circuit to generate pulse-width modulation. The amplifier switches at a frequency of 500kHz, well beyond the compact disc’s 44.1kHz sampling rate. Most class-D amps switch at 300kHz or lower. In addition, a new low noise switching power supply is designed specifically to complement the IDA-6 amplifier.
The IDA-6’s frequency response to 50 kHz elevates vocals into emotional experiences; similarly, instrumental upper registers mimic a live performance’s shimmering heights. The IDA-6’s features and specifications have few equals. Just one audition will convince you that the IDA-6’s performance is unmatched at this price point.
- Single End Class A + D design achieves audiophile-quality sound with Class-D’s dynamics, speed and efficiency
- Sampling Rate Converter (SRC) IC + DAC supporting PCM 384 and DoP64 decoding, that is also capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
- Extension port for Bluetooth (with aptX) dongle (optional) and WiFi audio streaming (optional)
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention for each input volume
- Five digital inputs and one analog stereo input for complete system flexibility
- Capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise 0.5dB increments
- Advanced switched-resistor ladder network (implemented in FPGA) for controlling volume, with a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting
- Exclusive driver software for Windows; Standard driver software for Mac
- Asynchronous transfer mode
- Very low power consumption on Standby Mode
- Includes remote control
Using Bluetooth and WiFi Audio Receivers and Dongles
NuPrime defined an USB Type-A port to carry S/PDIF data and 5V power for connecting to external wireless audio receiver using just one standard USB cable.
The NuPrime Bluetooth dongle BT-9, D-Stream Audio Primo HD (24-bit/192kHz) and NuPrime WR-100/100D (24-bit/96kHz, co-developed with D-Stream) wireless receivers have a micro USB port that is compatible this specification. This allow a standard off-the-shelf USB-A to micro USB cable to be used for power for the receiver as well as wireless audio data transfer in S/PDIF format.
*Hi-Res bluetooth dongle for wireless streaming is included at extra cost