MER INFORMATION HÄR
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Twelve unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets. Four high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan’s Direct-Coupled© circuit. Eight outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- Full sine wave re-balance and DC cancellation circuit.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Four high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Eight medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
This circuit provides optimal high-current low impedance filtering while fully maintaining transient and dynamic performance.
The eight medium-current outlets feature IsoTek’s unique Adaptive Gating© system which auto-senses the power consumption of the connected load and adjusts to provide an ideal environment for filtration.
This enables the use of a broader range of electronic components from all categories of traditional two-channel and home cinema making the Nova idea for large audio or audio-visual installations.
The Nova also features KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path), a technology developed specifically for IsoTek’s EVO3 generation of products. KERP ensures equal resistance and power delivery to all outlets, providing a pure, coherent signal path throughout the unit.
Furthermore, The EVO3 Nova will not only filter out incoming common mode or differential mode mains noise, it will also stop cross-contamination of differential mode noise between connected audio and AV components.
This is due to the unique circuit and independent filtration networks. No two outlets are connected directly, every single outlet has its dedicated filter network, each of which functions independently, effectively operating as twelve power conditioners in one box. In addition, a massive 108,000A of instantaneous protection safeguards against the impact of power spikes and surges via IsoTek’s unique sequential and repeatable protection system. The Nova uses a solid silver-plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) Copper internal wiring cable and includes IsoTek’s VAD (Virtual Air Dielectric) technology.