Conductor Size 3 x 2sqmm
Conductor Material Silver-plated 99.9999% Oxygen Free Copper
Dielectric Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
PVC Barrier Paper
Outer Jacket High flexibility PVC
Power Rating 16 Amp
Cable Length 1.5m standard (no custom length)
Outer Diameter 10mm
Termination 24ct gold plated audiophile-grade connectors
Suitability Suitable for CD players, preamps, tuners, power amps, Blu-ray players, music servers, TVs, soundbars and more!
MER INFORMATION HÄR
EVO3 Premier was inspired by discussions with high-end electronics companies, many of whom produce audio equipment that retails for tens of thousands of pounds and yet is bundled with poor quality power cords that significantly constrain performance.
Premier delivers excellent performance, and also represents outstanding value-for-money. No compromise has been made in relation to the quality of parts and materials used in its construction.
The conductors are in a parallel construction with a slight rotational twist. This established technique remains the first line of defence against RFI and EMI rejection.
- Conductors: Silver plated 99.9999% OFC conductors offer an exceptional level of purity with enhanced conductivity. They are less likely to fracture (compared to solid core) or degrade over time. Silver is an excellent conductor and when combined with a high purity copper provides impressive electrical properties.
- Dielectric: Teflon FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) dielectric (insulation) is chemically inert and has a very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range. FEP possesses a very high degree of stress crack resistance and a low coefficient of friction making it an exceptional dielectric. FEP is the first choice for safety in both temperature and electrical insulation.
- Filler: Cotton filler has been used to give the cable internal strength and reduce microphony. Cotton also possesses excellent dielectric properties, the best of a solid material.
- Wrap: A paper wrap is used to secure the construction prior to the application of a flexible PVC jacket. The addition of the paper and cotton form a buffer with the PVC so as to maintain exceptional dielectric properties.
- Jacket: PVC is used as the outer jacket to give a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
Premier cable is terminated using IsoTek’s bespoke Audiophile grade moulded connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors. These offer the highest quality performance and are less prone to tarnish.
Review by HI-FI World