- Material: precision machined stainless steel, high-tech ceramic ball
- Usable height: 30 mm
- Dimensions: Ø 35 mm (top section), Ø 55 mm (bottom section)
- Load capacity: 300 kg (set of 4), 225 kg (set of 3)
- Versions: set of 4, set of 3
- Features: height adjustable within 10 mm of range, attachable (supplied with M6 and M8 bolts), supplied in high-quality wooden box
MER INFORMATION HÄR
The Cera technology is based on direct coupling
For effective transfer of sound interfering resonance. fast resonance transfer is provided by extrem hard high-techceramic balls.
Combined with precision machined materials like stainless stell or aluminum, the optimum balance between damping and deflection is achieved. The resulting vacuum effect draws off unwanted resonance directly where it evolves.
The clear advantage
No resonance build-up, no overdamping, no loss of deflection. The Cera technology improves the sound wherever sound-impairing resonance
restricts the musicality.
The improvement in low-level resolution was dramatic
with increased focus, transparency and separation. Highly recommended.” [HIFI plus, England]
The genesis of the Cerafamily offers an excellent access into the world of finite elemente’s sound enhancing systems. Being in the second generation already, Ceraball provides a screw-on function as well as a budget price.